Welcome to New Hope. Whether you have been to one of our worship celebrations or are just checking us out on the web, we want you to know that we are so glad that you are here! Finding a church that is right for you can be a daunting challenge. The good news is, you don’t have to rush to a decision. Come worship with us on Sunday mornings at 8 or 10:30 a.m. or experience one of our messages online right now!
Here are some things you may want to know:
- What we believe: Check out New Hope’s Driving Values for more on our goals as a church family.
- Sunday morning: We call our Sunday morning services Worship Celebrations. They normally last about an hour and always include a time of worship led by our music team, and a message from the Bible. We celebrate Communion most Sundays. Worship Celebrations can also include video elements and dramatic readings.
- Come as you are: There’s no Sunday morning dress code. You’ll find some dressed up in their “Sunday best”, some in jeans, and many in between.
- Music: Music is a big part of who we are and how we worship at New Hope. Our music team leads the congregation in worship with a blend of contemporary Christian music, favorite worship songs, and treasured hymns.
- Kids at New Hope: We are a family friendly church! Our Connectionland Junior ministry, for babies through preschoolers, runs during all of our Worship Celebrations. This is a fun, safe place for your little ones to learn about Jesus with an age appropriate lesson and craft project. Our volunteers are trained and background checked, and most of all they love sharing God’s love with little people.
- Connectionland and Connectionland Junior: Maybe you grew up calling it Sunday school. Kids at New Hope call it Connectionland Junior (babies through preschoolers) and Connectionland (Kindergarten- 5th grade), and our children’s ministry team wants to make it the best hour of their week. In addition to Sunday morning, our New Hope Kids team works hard to create special family experiences throughout the year to offer parents a fun way to make memories with their kids while also learning more about God.
- Common Ground: In between our Sunday morning Worship Celebrations, we invite you to join us for Common Ground. Grab a cup of coffee from a ministry we support in Thailand, and enjoy a casual environment for conversation and learning. Depending on the week, you’ll find guest speakers, video Bible studies, and more offered during that 9:15 hour.
- During the week: New Hope isn’t just a busy place on Sunday mornings! Our middle school ministry Core, and our high school youth group Crave, both meet on Sunday nights. Our men’s group, New Hope Men meet on Monday evenings. We have a Wednesday morning Bible study. The women of New Hope gather on Thursday evenings. All that plus the 300 kids who attend New Hope Christian School!
If at any time you are ready to take the next step and become a member of New Hope you are invited to take our membership class, First Connections. It’s designed to help you take connecting steps to Jesus and New Hope. Pastor Jeff teaches these classes that cover the core values and philosophy of New Hope, the Bible, Holy Communion, Baptism and more. With questions, contact Pastor Jeff at 920-725-4354 x305